Explore dungeons in 3D environment or create your own using a rich toolbox that provides a great freedom of dungeon design. The aim of each game is to find as many treasures (Steam games giveaways) as possible and escape the dungeon.
Deep and diverse RPG game with all the features of the genre: classes, battle system, level progression, inventory and even multiplayer interactions. The aim of each game is to complete a quest and find as many treasures (Steam games giveaways) as possible.

Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Walls display on the map

Hey SErVER. I have a request/suggestion that walls be displayed on the map to make it easier navigating. If adding the wall flag doesn't take up too many resources, this could also be extended to doors/warps/items as well.

Hey Josh. Thanks for your suggestion!

I am currently working on improving the minimap and can say that it will be much more detailed than the current one, which will greatly help both creators and players.

It took a while for me to come back to the project, but I finally can say that the update is almost complete and is planned for release this week - it will add walls and objects on the map as well.

Glad to hear it SErVER! Look forward to seeing it in action sometime ^_^

It's live!

https://steamdungeons.com/2020/04/27/steam-dungeons-3d-spring-2020-update-is-live-features-list-tutorial/

Skip to toolbar